This one-day refresher course will assist participants to become familiar with applications of pesticides in Wisconsin’s right-of-way and natural area environments. The training will help individuals learn to use pesticides legally and will ensure the continued use of, and benefits from, pesticides as a choice in pest management. Instruction will include:
• How to handle pesticides correctly
• Protect ones-self, coworkers, the public and the environment from harmful effects of pesticide.
The examination will take place immediately following the preparation.
Those who will use (mix, load, or apply) a restricted-use pesticide, or anyone who will use any pesticide on a for hire basis. Examples of applicators include:
• Municipals and county/state highway crews
• Railroad crews
• Utility company/commercial line clearance crews
• Natural areas (invasive plant control (vegetation/prairies))
Attendees MUST bring a valid ID, WI PesticideTraining Manual 2013 and newer, pencil(s), calculator (cell phones will not be able to be used as a form of calculator).