The Resilient Leader training provides tools for leaders to strengthen and maintain their own resilience and foster a shift in their teams from a victim mindset to empowered proactive behavior. You will explore the role resilience plays in well-being and leave with functional strategies and transformational practices that can be implemented immediately.
• Examine the concept of resiliency
• Understand the physiological impact of stress
• Evaluate your current level of resilience
• Explore the impact of resilience on relationship building
• Design strategies for enhancing your capacity to remain resilient
This session is designed for team leads, supervisors and others interested in concepts of resilience.