This hands-on session will use CliftonStrengths® assessment to help you learn how to best leverage your natural talents and strengths, along with helping you identify the strengths and talents of your employees, co-workers and teams.
You will learn to:
• Discover your talents using the CliftonStrengths® assessment
• Increase worker engagement and business productivity
• Gain techniques to address team challenges and build effective team relationships
• Transform interactions in your organization
• Use strengths to be more productive and engaged in the workplace to reach goals
Fees include CliftonStrengths® assessment and downloadable e-book.
*Students MUST complete the assessment prior to attending the session.
This program is valid for 4 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
• Leadership & Navigation
• Relationship Management
• Strategic Management
• Training & Development
• Organizational Behavior Theories
• Needs Assessment Techniques
• Emotional Intelligence